Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sorry...

You know how life is, it gets in the way...

Back again from a very long break in posting, and I know anyone who's been checking on me is going to be sad to hear it, but a horrifying case of writer's block has stopped the "Empress" story in it's tracks at Chapter 10 -

New story, NaNoWriMo style - going to the "Twins" story awhile back - trying a different approach, rather than the straightforward start to finish style, I've began writing scene by scene as it comes to me, rather than waiting to write it until I got there. This way, I can get the most vibrant ideas out onto paper, rack up word count for NaNo and then piece it together. I know the plotline in my head, so this should be do-able right? Anywho, stay tuned for updates, will post snippets as I go later...

Peace, off to another writing session down the road aways!

No comments: